Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Trev
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 833

Discuss Hi All. New to forum. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trev

Hi all. New to forum. I'm at a cross roads right now. I'm 34 and trying to decide whether or not to go college and do the level 2 diploma in plumbing. This part is fine but it's turning it into an nvq after that is the problem. I've read a lot of posts on here but finding an employer won't be that easy I doubt. I'd even work for free and pay my own course fees but I think it'll still be difficult. I just don't want to waste my time and not being able to get the qualification at the end. I also have an offer for uni in sept so trying to decide which route to take. Anyway hi all.

Welcome! The guys are really helpful :)

Hi trev and welcome along ,, youl find a wealth of knowledge here,,,,,

Welcome Trev , ( We are meant to be living longer ! )
I'm still waiting for that warmer weather .

Hello and welcome, you definitely are in the right forum with a huge amount of knowledge

hello and welcome

Hi Trev, that's exactly what I did, especially being female it was probably more difficult to find someone to take me on. I thrive with a challenge and it made me more determined. Go for it, I now own the company I worked for free in the beginning. You never see a good plumbing and heating engineer poor. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi All. New to forum. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and cant figure out the best way to do it, i tried Indeed but the fees, in my opinion are wild. just wondering how everyone else manages to get round this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope all is well. New on here. I am on bimmer forum UK for the BMW car. & not to forget the Xbox forum, my 2 things that I love & my wife of course...lol.. I do put a little info in (not sure if it's a help to folk but ..) So I hope I can do the same here. Thanks for all you letting me...
Replies
Views
Hi , I'm wondering whether anybody can help me at all ? My boiler has started making noises which I am unable to identify. If anybody is able to guide me to the route of the issue itll be massively appreciated. I'm looking for an idea of how much it will cost to get it repaired. The water has...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm new to the forum, hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely weather. I am on the hope I could get some answers to my question if you can help me out please. I am moving my washing machine to the bottom of my garage and I'm after for advice on the best arrangement for the waste...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock