Search the forum,

Discuss Hi all new member here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Craig Blick

Hi all, im Craig 31 years young plasterer/handyman from Birmingham. Also qualified tiler and very basic level 1 city and guilds plumbing /carpentry. Jack of all master of none. Any advice much appreciated and happy to help other members with my knowledge of other trades. Peace ✌

Hi Craig , welcome to the forum mate, dont be shy to get involved in any discussions and share some of your knowledge with us , you'll also pick up some great bits of advice here also,,,

Hi Craig, a very warm welcome from me too. Enjoy the newly done forum.

hello and welcome good sir

Hi Craig and welcome!

You might find TilersForums.co.uk useful too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi all new member here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm new here and just a DIY'er, I am hoping that one day I may be able to contribute and maybe help other members, but for now am happy to have such a huge resource of pro's and DIY'ers alike willing to share their knowledge and experience. Thanks in advance. Bob
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Hi all. looking for info on oil fed boilers/heating, so found this place & joined. Just thought I'd say hi & introduce myself 1st. I'm self employed & a joiner by trade, but over the years picked all other trades up & with the exception of gas & most electrics (for safety & legal reasons of...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Thanks for accepting me. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help? I'm 36 years old, last year I completed my level 2 City and guilds. I've been working the odd day here the odd week there, for a gas engineer and have picked up lots of valuable insights. I'm struggling to find...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of Maidstone who has recently decided to retrain with the hope of eventually starting a career in the domestic plumbing and heating industry (looking to get...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock