• Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2K

Discuss hey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lee John

Hey I'm new here, looking for some advice I need a small overflow connector to fit a 17mm dia hole, any specific size I need? Has to be plastic since its being used on glass

Is this for a fish tank?

What size pipe are you planning to connect to it?

yes it is I am planning to connect them all up to 1" eventually just need a fitting for the 17mm hole, its a drip system for barracks I know the rest just need a connector size, cheers

You'd be best off going to an aquarium supplies place for that sort of size in plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey everybody. I'm sorry for being away for a bit I was having lung surgery, again. That's for another more private thread eh? I'm sorry for the ads being stupid I'll fix that first. I dare not ask this much but does anything else need doing? Cheers
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but it looks great so far. I have a question about classifying a cooker .... Is a cooker with missing knobs AR or ID? I can work the hobs using the metal parts so they do work, but the plastic control knobs are mostly missing. Any ideas? thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
J
Hi All, I'm plumbing in a washing machine into our new house and rather than a normal waste pipe this house just has a hole in the ground. It looks as if the hole used to be a 40mm pipe but it has been sawn off at ground level such that the top of the pipe is flush with the floor tiles. This...
Replies
Views
Hi have surplus water feed and return pipes in my home. I can't isolate them so will need to freeze. House built 1970's. They're as far as can tell Carbon/mild steel pipe, 28mm dia. Wish to cap them off. Can I use brass compression fittings? Like in the pic. Or do I need to use steel fixings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock