Search the forum,

Discuss Hep2o plastic pipe. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dickie sorry to hear about ur mother. Words don't really help but know how u feel.
Oh it's fine Trudy dear boy, we found her again.
She'd been saving her pension money for weeks & gone on a giant bender. At 89 you'd think she'd behave!!
Never mind, we got her Scooter back out of Cash Convertors & the Police are not pressing charges.

Bye bye dickie! Please don't come back!

Last edited by a moderator:
He was already on a second chance and didn't learn.

I know members rub each other up the wrong way occasionally. That's part and parcel of a forum. By and large everyone gets on.

I actually had one "me or him" pm. Normally I pay no heed to that sort of message because I won't be held to ransom but in this case I knew it wouldn't be too long before we had more pm's like that.

There's been more than enough upset these last few months. Really can't be dealing with another exodus.

So farewell Dickie it was.

Well
We all owe you drinks for kicking that tool out
What sort of weirdo pretends his mother died as a joke!!!!

I was cutting my 3/4 pipe with a junior on tuesday because as usual my new pipeslices (kopex), just bought on monday are shyte and the wheel won't spring forward and i stupidly took my old ones out the van on monday night.

Btw if they are loosing 4mm on a cut buy them a wheel :wink: :lol:

Try Irwin pipe slices, there brilliant and last well. Irwin ones are a bit bigger, making it difficult in tight spaces. My kopex slices do that, just bang them on something solid and the wheel pops back out, not a permanent fix but gets you out of a tight spot.

Try Irwin pipe slices, there brilliant and last well. Irwin ones are a bit bigger, making it difficult in tight spaces. My kopex slices do that, just bang them on something solid and the wheel pops back out, not a permanent fix but gets you out of a tight spot.

Irwin are same as Lennox and cheap ones in Graham's!

Look same as the forge steel ones from screwfix.

I have them and like them as well but like you say not so good in tight space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hep2o plastic pipe. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock