Search the forum,

Discuss Hep2o in plastic conduit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to bury some 25mm plastic conduit in the wall to allow me to run the flow and return between the downstairs and upstairs, obviously it would mean the pipe is unsupported through the length about 2m. It will be supported top and bottom. Would this be okay.

Probably fine on copper or plastic plumbing pipes.
I have run 15mm copper pipes inside 20mm electric conduit on jobs.

Sorry, I wondered had I imagined that Hep was mentioned, then I see it was in the title of the thread. :)
Hep inside plastic conduit will be no different than the pipe in pipe Hep really, so should be fine.

Make sure the hep pipe is a slack fit inside the conduit.
You need to have the heating pipes with a bit of space around them as risk of noise as they heat and cool and expand & contract.

I want to bury some 25mm plastic conduit in the wall to allow me to run the flow and return between the downstairs and upstairs, obviously it would mean the pipe is unsupported through the length about 2m. It will be supported top and bottom. Would this be okay.
What type of wall are they going into?

as long as you plaster them in it will be fine

Be chased into the brick work and plastered over. I will probably put three lots of the 25mm in, never know what I might need to run in the future.
I would still prefer to use protected copper or barrier pipe.

Ohhhhh. Ok. For some reason I thought that it was normal plastic?. Sorry my bad.:oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hep2o in plastic conduit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have about 6 metres of 22mm PEX to run through concrete and understand I need to have it in flexible conduit to offer a bit of protection and allow the pipe to expand. Is this the stuff you guys would use or are there other alternative products...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and wall at the bottom on inside , can’t spot any leakages here. It runs down the wall downstairs beneath shower in lines , when water is sprayed at the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the flow/return on each radiator so that I can then grab the right pipe to check which heats up first. There has been an extension done on this house at some...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this in the forum, happy to move if not. I'm looking for a metallic 32mm matt black waste pipe, to match up with a matt back trap. The pipe that comes with the trap is 400mm, which isn't long enough for my installation. I'd...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3 or 4 ribs on it). It's painted in a fetching pink/purple colour in the photo. Tried to revive it with some grease before inserting a short length of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock