Search the forum,

Discuss Helper required Canterbury Area (suit Gas portfolio seeker?! Trainee?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iain85

Hi all,

Well I'm looking for some casual labourer to help with installs etc. I don't work a 5 day week always so won't suit everyone although I can offer training on service and repair which I am happy do although this would be unpaid as would actually slow me down. Probably one day a weeks servicing and repair minimum. There will hopefully plenty of install work too.
so I invisage this will suit someone who requires some experience with the servicing and repair side and wants to know about how things work in the real world. Ideally they will be part skilled with experience hanging rads etc.

This I hope might be a good opportunity for some one.

Please private message if you are interested

Iain

Good opportunity for someone thanks for posting this up Iain regards turnpin:smiley2:

Hi all,

Well I'm looking for some casual labourer to help with installs etc. I don't work a 5 day week always so won't suit everyone although I can offer training on service and repair which I am happy do although this would be unpaid as would actually slow me down. Probably one day a weeks servicing and repair minimum. There will hopefully plenty of install work too.
so I invisage this will suit someone who requires some experience with the servicing and repair side and wants to know about how things work in the real world. Ideally they will be part skilled with experience hanging rads etc.

This I hope might be a good opportunity for some one.

Please private message if you are interested

Iain
Great chance for someone, wish I lived down your way. Hopefully they'll be breaking your door down anytime now.

Yes, all work is Kent (around Canterbury and surrounding area). I get a nose bleed heading into the big smoke : )

Well if you give me a tenner diesel I will come for free lol hope you find someone mate

Fraid not chaps. It's a difficult one because it would only really suit someone who doesn't need to pay the bills because ultimately its not solid work. Some times I've got loads on and then it's quiet. Hard one really....

Pffttt. I make a great brew ;) usually i have my tea without milk..... Be thankful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Helper required Canterbury Area (suit Gas portfolio seeker?! Trainee?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before I take my exams and do my ACS I need to build up a portfolio of work off premises and in real peoples homes. I need to go out with an engineer where...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a placement to complete my gas portfolio currently have some evidence but only managing to get the odd day from one moth to the next. Currently working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern so looking to work with someone for free on my days off to gain experience. I'm 36 switched on and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of Maidstone who has recently decided to retrain with the hope of eventually starting a career in the domestic plumbing and heating industry (looking to get...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock