Search the forum,

Discuss Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lbrad02

Hi all im sure you plumbers all hear this all the time but i am looking for a plumbing apprenticeship or plumbers mate job.
I have been trying for a while to get a job doing plumbing for the past 2/3 months and have had no luck at all. I have phoned companys enquiring about taking me on as an apprentice but they have all said no or not even got back to me I desperately want to get into plumbing and I have self funded myself threw college at night and got my city guilds level 2 in basic plumbing iam a hard worker and i need hands on exp i have done a few bathroom jobs and some pipe work soldering etc etc
I would like reputable company/plumber with the experience and knowledge of quality service as that would be the ideal company/plumber for me to acquire my working skills and help me go fwd in plumbing and heating and green energy thank you please help iam in cheshire nr chester or liverpool i have a full driving licence thanks for looking ,.....
I can send you my C.V and covering letter for you if needed.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.PS IAM 33 YRS YOUNG I DO HAVE MY 6129-212 LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN BASIC PLUMBING. AND I HAVE DONE SOME PLUMBING WORK .

Last edited by a moderator:
correct! we do hear this all the time!!!

good luck, but i think you will struggle until you can attain the nvq and still struggle then!

Hi all im sure you plumbers all hear this all the time but i am looking for a plumbing apprenticeship or plumbers mate job.
I have been trying for a while to get a job doing plumbing for the past 2/3 months and have had no luck at all. I have phoned companys enquiring about taking me on as an apprentice but they have all said no or not even got back to me I desperately want to get into plumbing and I have self funded myself threw college at night and got my city guilds level 2 in basic plumbing iam a hard worker and i need hands on exp i have done a few bathroom jobs and some pipe work soldering etc etc
I would like reputable company/plumber with the experience and knowledge of quality service as that would be the ideal company/plumber for me to acquire my working skills and help me go fwd in plumbing and heating and green energy thank you please help iam in cheshire nr chester or liverpool i have a full driving licence thanks for looking ,.....
I can send you my C.V and covering letter for you if needed.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.PS IAM 33 YRS YOUNG I DO HAVE MY 6129-212 LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN BASIC PLUMBING. AND I HAVE DONE SOME PLUMBING WORK .

Yes your right hear this every day it seems on here best of luck think you will need it
And welcome

I wish you luck. It's a really difficult time for the construction industry and you probably heard of Connaughts going out of business a few months ago. I feel for anyone looking for a job at the moment but do hope you find an avenue soon. If you're determined to do plumbing you could try self employment? Just as difficult but at least you'll be able to practise some of what you learned before you forget everything.

yes iam doing a few little bits for friends etc to keep my hand in it . iam just after some one to take me on full time or even weekends its ok doing it in college and for you friends but working with a time served person who has been doing it for a while will build my exp and my confidence up ps thanx for your reply dontknowitall

You've done well to have this number of responses from here - can only wish you luck though as many of us are just keeping our heads above water - probably not the best euphemism (speling?) to use for plumbers, come to think of it.

come on must be some one nr me who can help . ellesmere port area // chester // liverpool ch66 area can travel

any one from ellesmere port area // chester pleasssssssseeeeeeee help thanx

Mate there is at least one person every day comes on this forum for the exact same thing I wish you luck but don't hold your breath

best off goin the route im gonna go m8.Working 4 agency as plumbers m8/semi skilled.

not started applyin yet but ive asked the question about goin on site and say theve got a few companies that will accept me as a plumbers m8.but im still on tech cert course so have to wait till ive got the actual qual.Cant get taken on as apprentice as no funding but gonna try the back door route.Any other ideas plz let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock