Search the forum,

Discuss Help With What The Best College 4 NVQ3 Plumbing Course With... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have completed my NVQ2 Plumbing course and have been working with a Plumber/Gas Engineer for nearly a year now, gettin as much experince as possible. I was looking to do my NVQ3 Plumbing course now and was wondering if any1 knew a good college to go with in or around the london area. I did my NVQ2 way out of london and really dont wanna travel so far again. I was thinking about College of North West London, does any1 have any experience with them. If any1 has any advice on colleges theyve heard are good it would really be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help With What The Best College 4 NVQ3 Plumbing Course With... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Apprentice plumber here studying level 2 at college. Before I got into plumbing I tiled over my stopcock as I assumed I wouldn't ever use it, because all my outlets have isolation valves and I have an indirect gravity fed system in a small flat with a Stuart Turner pump (now as I learn more at...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have recently completed a Level 2 Diploma in plumbing and heating (London). I have been applying to many companies but without any luck. What are my doing wrong? I even tried British Gas and Thames water but no luck. I emailed alot of plumbing businesses in North London but no luck...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock