Search the forum,

Discuss Help with setting Smith's digital boiler timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hanrobs

Can anyone help with setting a Smith's digital boiler timer (pic attached)? timer.jpg
At the moment there is no hot water unless I press the change button every time before I want to use it. There are clearly time settings for five days and then the weekend which are set but the hot water doesn't obey the time. Also there are extra settings offered after the week days and weekends? V V grateful for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with setting Smith's digital boiler timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor circulating the hot water. There are two wall-mounted time adjustment thingies—one for hot water and heating, and the other for the motor. Oh, and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The day before yesterday early morning (23rd of Jan) the temperature was very low, about -7C, so before that, I set timer to start CH for 6-8am to prevent the cold weather freezing the boiler. BUT, by 6:40am I woke up and didn't hear the pump noise. I went to see the timer which was not...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and systems, sought some advice, and settled on a viessmann vitodens 050-w, seems to offer a lot in terms of features and reliability, offers good value...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock