Search the forum,

Discuss Help with non existent pipe fittings!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I know nothing about plumbing I apologise for any errors. This is for connecting mains water to a caravan.

I need to link a black 28mm (pvc?) mains water pipe that cannot be pulled up or replaced into a 25mm mdpe pipe.

The 25mm connects to 15mm in the caravan, so the 25mm could potentially be changed but I can’t find any fittings for 20mm or 32mm either.

So I have searched for a 28mm - 25mm reducing tee to no luck also tried an equal tee to a straight reducer and found nothing.

I’ve rang every plumbers merchant in the county please can someone help with either the correct fitting or a working alternative.

Thank you!!

Well the black pipe you have could be Alkathine old imperial size what you need to do is cut off a small pice take it into your local plumbers merchants they should be able to sort it out for you

28mm isn’t 3/4 unless we’re talking internal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with non existent pipe fittings!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock