Search the forum,

Discuss Help-Warmflow bluebird 70/90 cuts out? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a number of things. Pump might be goosed, control box knackered or a couple of other things. A quick call to an engineer when you had oil in and you would have been sorted for minimal cost. Its now nearly midday on new years eve. I think your going to be cold for a few more days and have a large bill to pay.

Which is why i recomend to people with oil issues not to play but get an engineer in. No sympathy.

Whereabouts are you roughly in Belfast? Someone might be able to look at it & no doubt tell you what's wrong.

I did get someone out, as i said after he left the red light does not show, it did not look like he done much besides what i already done...so i got another guy out today and he at least got his hands dirty...he changed the nozzle and give it a cleaning out and its running sweet now, thanks for all the help best much appreciated pal

I did get someone out, as i said after he left the red light does not show, it did not look like he done much besides what i already done...so i got another guy out today and he at least got his hands dirty...he changed the nozzle and give it a cleaning out and its running sweet now, thanks for all the help best much appreciated pal

Thanks for letting us know how it went. Glad you finally got heat! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help-Warmflow bluebird 70/90 cuts out? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock