Search the forum,

Discuss Help please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Hi all,

I live in West London, Ealing. Looking to assist someone over the weekends or a casual day here and there. I have my own tools and some install and repair experience. Please PM me if intrested.

Thanks

Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my radiator to get in to clean it, but they seem to be secured by a small screw underneath (on the valve housing). Can someone please advise me if I can just...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in London and the Southeast I'm looking for an experienced self employed engineer (or another ltd company like myself), own transport, tools etc. good rates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock