Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Help..? Newly qualified in the Gas Safe Register Forum - Public Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Ryan harkess

Ryan harkess New Member

I've 4 years experience at the gas industry just didn't do my course till start of this year, work in edinbrugh

2. Savva

Savva GSR

Are you based anyhere near S/London? We're hiring! (and not just for the winter)

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. DuncanM

DuncanM Plumber GSR

so many questions like has he paid for your training, given a van and power tools, insured, registered etc? How busy is the small business? I personally would stick with it and take less money than I want and get my experience up over the next few years. Talk money when you are making him some and if you are not happy then maybe time to move on.

4. Vee

Vee Plumber GSR

Pimlico plumbers always looking.

5. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

Makes you wonder why ? if such a good company why such a turnover of staff

6. Vee

Vee Plumber GSR

Only quoting them because most quick pass GSR’s think they are worth the 80k they are reading about in sick media keep thinking they’ll get as soon as they’ve passed the ACS.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Douie

Douie New Member

Im based in shepherds bush but can relocate to a family home in south,
    I am recently qualified with the following C&G Level 3 Gas Installation, Maintence and Utilisation
    CCN1 MET1 LPG CPA1 LAU LES

I will also be doing my ACS in few weeks or so.

8. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

Depends what you mean by the south ? if your thinking South West (Devon/Cornwall) expect a cut in earnings of at least 30% to 40%

9. firemant

firemant Plumber GSR

Bit confused. You say you do the odd boiler, but you have no CENWAT?

10. Douie

Douie New Member

I never said ive done boilers. but i will be completing my CENWAT soon.

11. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

But the op did say