Search the forum,

Discuss Help identifying a sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have a customer with a granite appearance sink that needs new taps and a remote type stopper operator I will post a picture when I work out how to do it but the sink is probably 15 + years old and all want replacing to be fair but Ive never supplied a sink other than a stainless one any help out there

Saw a Grey granite bathroom suite today as it happens, probably +10 yrs old, made by Twyford.

Is this the type of sink? Just got to be careful a new sink is same measurements and bowl(s) don't coincide with sides of units.
I wouldn't advise the remote stopper tbh. Keep it simple.
And maybe a stainless steel sink and matching mixer would look more modern.

Carron Phoenix do them bud got one from plumbase ordered in with the tap £300 lid though cheers kop

Check out www. Sterlingdistribution.com........sterling taps and sinks found very helpful.....regards Turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help identifying a sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock