Search the forum,

Discuss help gaining nvg2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BenC

hi
as some of you may know i am doing the train 4 trade skills course to gain my 6129, now ive heard that from december onwards they qualifications are changing so im wanting to aim to get my nvq 2 before december. ive got my final 2 weeks training in a month or so, what i need to know is what jobs do i need to complete and how many jobs do i need to complete for my portfolio for nvq2? so i can arrange to get them done in the 2-3 months before december. going to cost me a fortune paying an nvq accessor to come check my work but its the only way to do it as i work for my self and also work for my old man doing plumbing just kitchens and bathrooms but he is not a qualified plumber.
hope you understand what im trying to say and look forward to your reply
Ben

You will need a portfolio for nvq2 signed off by a plumber with at least nvq2 or in trade for over 5 years and most colleges will want you employed with employees insurance

apparently i can have an nvq accessor sign it off, just got to pay them, i may be wrong though

That's good mate I'm sure they can as they are qualified
Best of luck

safety, preperation, and 2 installations must be assessed on site by a college based assessor. in addition you must provide evidence of instatlling two further systems and some mainetenance etc

safety, preperation, and 2 installations must be assessed on site by a college based assessor. in addition you must provide evidence of instatlling two further systems and some mainetenance etc
when you say installation, what do they require? bathroom install, kitchen install, or full heating system.

thanks for the reply though fuzzy muchos appreciated

2x2 of either, hot water, cold water, C/H or sanitation. dont think of it as a bathroom but as a cold water installation. evidenc emust come from a full job but only parts of it need be directly observed by a college based assessor, the rest is from your own workplace recorder, photos, write up and Q&A etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help gaining nvg2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock