Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Help finding this valve

Discussion in 'Valves & Taps' started by Pez, Dec 4, 2016.

Discuss Help finding this valve in the Valves & Taps area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Pez

Pez New Member

Hi all, can someone help me find a replacement diverter valve for my jacuzzi bath? Its for diverting water from the taps to the built in shower head on the bath. I have looked everywhere with no luck. The part in my bath has no manufacturer code ect on it.
    Thank you for any help.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  2. Masood

Masood Guest

Without a manufacturer or even model name for the bath I think you will seriously struggle.

You could try sending a photo to www.showerdoc.com but I wouldn't hold out much hope..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pez

Pez New Member

Thankyou Masood for your help, the showerdoc are going to try get me a new cartridge for the valve.

• Like Like x 1