Search the forum,

Discuss Help and advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kieran Trueman

Hi guys, im on course to finish my level 2 diploma in plumbing at Leeds college of building in June. Im at a loss on where to get the on-site experience for my assesments to get the full NVQ. Im 25 years old and keen to force my way into the industry, im eager to learn and willing to work for free to gain the full NVQ, I also have a valid CSCS card. Can anyone in the Leeds area help me?

Not what you want to hear mate, but everyone in your position in the country is in the same boat.
If there was enough work to warrant getting apprentices in you'd be fine, but the plumbing industry is flooded at the moment, has been for a few years and doesn't look to be getting any better.
By the way, did you see what I did there? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help and advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, please could anyone help me with the following issue im having. I will start off with listing the scenario in case it helps. Boiler - Ideal Icos. Property - 4 bed System age - around 16 yrs. I have a problem in my en-suite, whereby i am unable to get the towel rail to heat up - this...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed Learning Program gas diploma and have passed my ACS for CCN1 and CENWAT with Hybrid Technical Services in Aintree Liverpool that I funded myself. I will...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have been working within the plumbing industry for around 8 years, since I completed my 6129 course at college. I have mainly been working as a mate/improver. I want to progress onto my nvq, but have been told I need to be working as a plumber in order to achieve it. Problem being with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock