Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Mr learner
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K

Discuss Helloooooo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr learner

Looking for work in the London or greater london area as a plumbers mate. I'm 26 paid to do my nvq level 2 in college for 2 years and now I'm struggling for work. I have experience of working with Dhplumbing in south east london where I helped with boiler installs and all associated tasks. I'm a good worker who will make a good contribution to getting the job done speedily and accurately to avoid callbacks

dhp will provide a reference for me. I have my own hand tools, cscs and cis registered.

Any jobs please respond or if you have any leads or advice ect

best regards
lee

Thank you. I live in plumstead south east london.

i can travel all around London though. I used to be a decorator and travelled right across London so not fussy about travelling.

Decorator eh? A good one? Could be a useful way of combing the two for anyone who wants to help you out.

Thanks guys.
i was an ok decorator mainly painter as that's what most jobs were. Claim to fame is painting Harrods car park and parts of the German embassy. I was doing ok ÂŁ110 per day 7:30 til 3:30 happy days. But I always wanted to be a plumber I just ended up being a decorator through my situation.

ive had a go at most things from being a duct fitters mate to a bin man plus lots of labouring so I don't mind hard work infact the harder the better is my motto.

i can lay a few tiles or a bit of scirting do a bit of wiring only simple things like wire up the boiler, thermostats, programmers, cookers. Do powerflushing ect I've just had a bash at a lot of things so I'm pretty helpful I guess to the right guy.

I'm just mad for plumbing it's the only job I've ever done where I've had to do work untill after my finishing time and not really cared I've worked until 1am lol wasn't really bothered tho. It's good to wake up and be happy to go to work and that's where I'm at with plumbing.

Just a shame I can't get work now

Welcome to the forum lee. Good luck with the work search.

are you back from your ireland yet? and did you find the info you said you have about the vailliant course you get refunded if you pass. To be honest, I cannot remember what course it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Helloooooo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i'm currently seeking a Plumber mate job. I'm currently living in Croydon London and i have a City& Guild level 1 and 2 Diploma.I served several years in the British Army and my work ethic is impeccable, it there anyone could post any link, employing or know any company who's...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, recently had a bit of a dispute over a quote asking me to break it down etc saying they can buy this from X for Y.. how much is labour/materials.. shockingly it was from friends so it's taken its toll on me mentally if I'm honest.. I'm don't think I'm outrageously pricey but I do a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in 2011. The first thing I done after secondary school was gain my Domestic Plumbing and Heating City and Guilds Level 2 and then 3 at college. However...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock