Search the forum,

Discuss Hello & Happy 2017 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am currently Level 2 qualified just start Level 3 NVQ Plumbing in October.
I have been following the forum for a while but didn't realise I hadn't registered.
I am a mature apprentice but loving making the career change.
I hope everyone has had a good Christmas, not too many call outs , and I hope 2017 is a good year
Kindest regards Marie ☺

This forum is a good resource, a Great place to learn and ask questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello & Happy 2017 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding electrical issues, always used a close friend who is a (busy) electrician. Was self employed (non sub contractor) for 32 years. My career ended a few...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have just joined the forum (at long last) after having dipped in and out a few times in the past. It's good to be here. I am a homeowner and DIY-er and have very little knowledge of plumbing in fact, it scares me to death!!! I'm hoping to get a wee bit of professional advice...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of Maidstone who has recently decided to retrain with the hope of eventually starting a career in the domestic plumbing and heating industry (looking to get...
Replies
Views
Hello and happy Easter everyone, hope you're having more fun than me! Friendly advice needed please. Long story short, we arranged to have a 2 day 2 engineer installation of system boiler and unvented cylinder, replacing a heat only boiler and unvented cylinder with broken coil. Got 3 quotes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock