Search the forum,

Discuss Hello , from the singing plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi great to Join the forum I am a newly qualified plumber , only on water at the moment but i am doing the gas in September . Looking forward to getting help and and advice here. I did my first job last week outside the family and had the usual teething problems for a new plumber , " a spot of Plumbing " she said , it turned out to be 7 different jobs . I will tell you about it in my next post and you will probably laugh at me .
Happy Plumbing
Caroline

Hi great to Join the forum I am a newly qualified plumber , only on water at the moment but i am doing the gas in September . Looking forward to getting help and and advice here. I did my first job last week outside the family and had the usual teething problems for a new plumber , " a spot of Plumbing " she said , it turned out to be 7 different jobs . I will tell you about it in my next post and you will probably laugh at me .
Happy Plumbing
Caroline
Welcome and nice to meet you.

Hello. Am looking forward to hearing more. It's nice to see another female plumber out there having a go. Jennie.

welcome! Great to see another girl on here!

Hello and welcome

yea your fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello , from the singing plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Salvador. I work in the Metro Detroit area for non-profit agency that provides assistance to residents that are having trouble with their water bills. I am part of a team that goes into the home and figures out why water bills are so high. I am not a plumber by trade, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job he did he overcharged me, caused a little damage in my kitchen where he was working and after many requests has not provided me with a receipt ( 7...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Thanks for letting me join the forum. I am looking to train as a plumber. I currently work as a site supervisor erecting and commissioning large mining machinery, but this work has become very sporadic of late, so i need something to infill the quiet periods and think plumbing would...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock