Search the forum,

Discuss Hello evrybody in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir

Hi, im tir and im new in this forum

Hello and welcome

Hope you enjoy your time with us

Hi Tir and welcome to the UK Plumbers Forums :)

hi tir , welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello evrybody in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German manuals and a solar system that I have very little idea about.
Replies
Views
Hello. Hopefully someone give ideas about different types of plumbing. Have a great one!
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I'm Igor mechanical engineer from Bosnia.
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock