Search the forum,

Discuss Hello everybody in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shayno89

Hi, Just signed up to this site as I came across it only google and seems to be the right site/forum to help me find answers to help me into the trade.

:wazzzup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello everybody in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find general answers to questions I may have. Generally I only replace existing plumbing and use plumbing skills to plumb my being equipment together.
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi all great site, I've just moved house and am taking my wood stove boiler with me as it's only a couple of years old, it has 4 outlets on back, 2 for hot and 2 for cold, my new house has an open fire and has been used to heat both hot water and rads, but only has 2 outlets, can I T the 2 top...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Hansgrohe T30 thermostatic cartridge (98282000) that I need to clean or replace, but I can't remove it. I've spent ages Googling this, but I just can't find the right tool to help - it's probably a custom Hansgrohe tool. Can anyone guide me? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am new here and hope you don't mind me picking your brains for some help and guidance?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock