Discuss Hello all - eyes firmly set on the future in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Are you competent at wiring heating systems etc?

There's a lot that you can do with all the control systems these days đź‘Ť

Competent? blimey. Not for me to say. I managed to hold in my head how the diode inside a mid-position valve worked at stalling the motor against a fatigued spring for about a day and then went back to treating it as a black box.

Do you think that includes OpenTherm? Seems like a bunch of black boxes that only talk to the same brand of black box to me - I can't see where the Open part comes in. But I'm here to learn !

Reply to Hello all - eyes firmly set on the future in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for some advice here if anyone would be so kind. Our existing system consists of an Ideal Logic Heat H15 heat only boiler paired to a...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Back