Search the forum,

Discuss Heatline Vizo loud groaning noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gileros

Hi, I am am gsr so please advise what I need to do to be part of this forum, I can provide what details you require from me.

i'm hoping one of you guys could help me with some info about the Heatline Vizo 24. It makes a really loud groaning noise mainly when the hot tap is run, it does also make the noise when the boiler fires up on central heating but not for long. I've changed the fan and pump but no joy. It does sound like it's coming from the top end of the boiler around the fan area / main heater exchanger. Could it be anything to do with the condenser unit? Any help would be much apprieated.

You've got enough posts under your belt, please email a photo or scan of the front and back of your gsr card to [email protected].

Remember to include your username on ukpf. Admin will be informedand then you'll be given a badge and access to the private forum.

Unfortunately we cannot answer this in open forum but will be more than happy to answer it in the private forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline Vizo loud groaning noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock