Search the forum,

Discuss Heatline trv's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitenbulsara

Gas Engineer
Hi does anyone have an idea who manufactured the heatline trv's as I have a customer who wants the heads replaced?..
Thanks

Hi does anyone have an idea who manufactured the heatline trv's as I have a customer who wants the heads replaced?..
Thanks

They will have been sourced from DemirDokum in Turkey, but they will have bought them locally in the Turkish OEM market. I doubt you will be able to source a direct replacement in the UK, unless you happen to find some old stock lying around with a merchant.

As it happens, I have some old stock. :)

If you PM your details, I will have someone from the sales team contact you.

They will have been sourced from DemirDokum in Turkey, but they will have bought them locally in the Turkish OEM market. I doubt you will be able to source a direct replacement in the UK, unless you happen to find some old stock lying around with a merchant.

As it happens, I have some old stock. :)

If you PM your details, I will have someone from the sales team contact you.

Ever the opportunist Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline trv's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Good afternoon, I am after a replacement British Gas TRV head. I have found a direct replacement on Ebay, however they are ÂŁ39.99 + ÂŁ3.99 postage. Does anyone know if there is a different TRV head that will work? Kind regards, Laurence
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done professionally please?
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I have done this before in another install but the valves were Danfoss and directly compatible with Hive. I am looking for an adapter that will be able...
Replies
Views
A
I have a heatline vizo 24 combi boiler that starts up for a few seconds and then shuts off. This happens with both hot water and heating. If left all overnight or all day it will work first time and stay on. If tried again soon after the problem comes back.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I'm redecorating the front room and have found one of the radiator trv leaking when adjusted, so I have decided to replace the trvs on all three radiators given there age, should I replace the lock shields also?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock