Search the forum,

Discuss Heating problems. Timer says everything is on but radiators not! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help.
Our heating is on a timer to come on twice a day once in morning once in evening. The morning is coming on fine but this evening nothing. The thermostat seems to be working, clicking on when the temp drops. The timer has the red light on says everything is running. The Boiler Appears to be on... hot water no problem but the radiators are not coming on and its driving me mental. any advice would be gratefully received.

A

I have the feeling of de ja vus!

What happens if you use the boost button?

Have you checked water pressure on boiler ? if Ok then its a call to a Boiler guy I'm sorry to say nothing you can do

When you say the water is OK - do you mean the boiler fires up and runs if you boost the water heating?

Flexicom Hx ? that's not a combi that's a heat only boiler you must have a hot water tank !! if that's the case more than likely one of the controls in the airing cupboard has stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating problems. Timer says everything is on but radiators not! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock