Search the forum,

Discuss heating fault? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mickey29

hi there - just wanted to see if any of you might know what's up with my mum's heating!

not sure what's going on - rads get hot when the HW is on, and if I put CH on, basically i can sometimes hear the pump going, but only some rads get hot - it's an older heating system, (vented?) - about 20 years old. it's a good grundfos pump, and there's a room stat.

i was wondering could it be the 3 port valve? that might be causing the rads to be hot when only HW is on but would it affect the heating working properly too?

cheers in advance for any advice!

Mike :)

I think you'v got it right with the 3 port valve sticking try moving the valve by hand to the hw and see how that works its posable it will need changing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heating fault? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock