Search the forum,

Discuss Heating engineer required in France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enershop

Hello

Bio mass Heating engineer required to work in South West France. Initially temporary position. For more details please forward c.v

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Hello
Maybe bio mass engineers are difficult to source, the position is for an individual to work with our current install team. Most of our projects are wood boiler stoves, wood gasification boilers, occasional ASHP, solar thermal, UFH and central heating. The position would suit a young enthusiastic plumber/heating engineer. Look us up on facebook.

Looks like a great opportunity Michael for the right person.

My young days are behind me...sob

I would love job, but your on Facebook. Sorry it's a no now!

Sounds a fantastic opportunity

I'd jump on this if I was single and childless. Great opportunity

Worked in south west france a few years back. Lovely place to be but throw away all your tools .. everything is odd sizing (16 and 23mm) and alot of plastic/rubber hosing. I would go back in a heartbeat if i didnt have my family .. good luck to anyone going!

Oh how ive been avoiding posting on this one!

are you a british crew out in france then?
does the apliacant need to have experiance/training in biomass or just to be eager and willing?

whats the minimum qualifications you require?

Get yourself off billy. I would jump at it

And to the OP, it's highly unlikely you will find anyone else as motivated or willing as young Billy here

Last edited by a moderator:
See it so many times.

Most young ones want it on a plate to scared to work bit of balls is all that's needed

Billy seems like his head is screwed on
old head on young shoulders I honestly Believe he would be a credit to any company

That's not a child's body ! He's a registered vertically challenged person. You are really insensitive gray!

But do agree electro balls billy would be a good man to have in the van!

That's not a child's body ! He's a registered vertically challenged person. You are really insensitive gray!

But do agree electro balls billy would be a good man to have in the van!

Lol I'm only a short bum myself so I'm allowed to be insensitive about it guy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating engineer required in France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock