Search the forum,

Discuss Heat pump tr30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eaton

need this book for my mcs assessment on wednesday, ordered last month and chased but they have no stock!!! think I need this to pass the assessment and cant seem to find anywhere selling it, loads advertise it but no one seems to have it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

anyone know where it can de brought , thanks

kev

Hi Eaton I have just done a google search and amazingly it is out of stock in all the usual retailers, I dunno where you ordered it from but you could try here HVCA Publications

In that case its not your fault have you got proof of payment and the order if so show him that and if he fails you on it have a right rare up with him that its not your fault that this new industry couldnt organise a drinking session in a brewery or words that effect, who are you doing it with as so far I have met one NICEIC inspecters and one NAPIT inspectors and so far they have not given me any confidence as none of them know anything about heat pumps or the systems they are on

To be honest, thinking about it, these gits are not there to help you or pass you they are there to find fault in the paperwork and raise money through more visits so I wouldnt worry about the book because even if you do get it in time they will just fail yer on something else anyway, a right bunch of worthless self ritechous jobs worths that couldnt put a hosepipe together

Doing it through napit

LOL good luck!!!!!!!!!!! let us know which one and how you get on!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though full respect to you for going through this rigmarol and sticking at it, I know I do not have the patience or skill or enough *** packets to sort out a QMS, but just take it that if you dont pass this time its because they dont want you to pass so they can do another visit to charge yer more

sorry mate but my cyncism is at maximum with this bunch of retards, is there anyone on here that can lend Eaton one who is close by!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be so cynical unguided you know they've only got our best interest at heart and all these rules and regulations are entirely for our benefit:grinningelf:

I'm expecting to fail to be honest, he will have a field day when he turns up not at an office but at my house with a bedroom and a pc, **** it I'm a one man band and ill prove a point, will be interesting to see what easymcs say as I might ruin their success numbers.

I'm expecting to fail to be honest, he will have a field day when he turns up not at an office but at my house with a bedroom and a pc, **** it I'm a one man band and ill prove a point, will be interesting to see what easymcs say as I might ruin their success numbers.

Well I still offer my sincere hopes that you pass and I know that when you do it will be well deserved

It will be an experience for you and for them , you will know your job he will know which paper you should have with that job then you will know how to do it then he will tell what paper you will need to do it then !!!!!!!
Been there done that
Let us know how you get on

I'm in this process too Eaton, and if he says anything about running my business from my house then he can take a flying one to himself. It will be interesting to hear how you get on as I'm going through it with NAPIT too. This QMS really sticks in my throat (as you could probably tell from my other posts) and I'm hoping something is done to change it soon although it is probably too late for me now as my only option is to go for it in order to get MCS accredited and try and win some work back from the Double glazing fly by nights.

yep agree with qms, total load of ******** for small company, bits i like are the enquiry forms, invoice, site survey etc, agree with them but spent an hour writing out 3 informal reviews yesterday they go like this

Present, K Fisk,

blah blah

K Fisk informs K Fisk of any arising matters and so on and so on. its just a waste of time and hassle. Apparantley I have to have these meetings with myself every month and record them

Did you get your copy of TR30 yet? If not get on the phone to them as I ordered one yesterday and received it this morning. I'm not impressed with it either, £40 for a flimsy 25 page booklet. How do they justify that price?

Ordered one last night so hopefully get it by Tuesday. Called easymcs and found I also need to be part of real at another cost of over £200 a year. I really don't know when this expense will end. I'm going to need a lot of work and feel it won't happen,

Yeah, I know what you mean, the thing is, if you don't get any work, what happens at your next assessment? Do you get taken off as you cant show the assessor another installation?

cheers mate got it in time, 25 pages of stuff I already had from training at £40 what a joke

Yeah and a similar style font size as the lady bird books coz they had to fill them 25 pages somehow eh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heat pump tr30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock