Search the forum,

Discuss heat genius/honeywell evohome in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hiya guys any one fitted either of these control systems?

I have fitted one to control some rads. Then extended the heating circuit to a ufh manifold. Used the honeywell trv head replacements with the controller.
All linked together nicely and work well.

Fitted loads of Evohome. Not fitted heat genius. What do you need to know??

Do they work with semi gravity system's or does it have to be an s plan or y plan?

Evo home will work fine. You just use the base unit to control TRV heads, then group the TRVs into whatever zines you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heat genius/honeywell evohome in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock