Search the forum,

Discuss Heading to Torremolinos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm heading over there next week with d kids. Any good spots t go to ye can recommend would b appreciated.

We were there about 6 weeks ago mate , IMO all good , its a long walk but have a walk onto Benalmadena . Do NOT miss Benalmadena marina , lovely spot . Bus on to Marbs would be about 1 hour ish , maybe a bit more .

Thanks staying near benalmadena marina in sol Timor. Looking for a few days away now

Buy the 3 park ticket to Selwo Safari park, Cable car & Sea world. 3 great days out especially if you do the safari as well. Go to the Sea world to see the dolphin show and while you're there spend a couple of hrs in the great park opposite, fantastic cactus gardens and lake and wild rabbits and birds all over the park. and don't miss the cable car up the mountain and see the wild bird show it a right experience. The crazy golf is good at the end far end of the benalmadena marina in the fish place cant remember its name but they have loads of fish, snakes, bats n thing to see with a crazy golf at the end. Also the dolphin boat trip is good to see the dolphins in the wild. don't bother with the ferry to fuengirola not much there and far cheaper to get the bus. If you fancy a treat have a day trip to Gibraltar and go inside the rock and see the monkeys. Enjoy my friend I love the place.

Fair play t ye lads. I will try my best to hit a good few of those spots.
Am looking forward t heading off on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heading to Torremolinos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated from turning a flat head screw type thing a quarter turn. Any help or advice would be much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head covers only need to change the tap head covers really Problem is the old tap head covers wont turn! Any ideas please? Thanks
Replies
Views
C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just had my boiler serviced and had no issues. They have recommended a powerflush (more expensive) whilst the guy who did the Magnacleanse has said he can...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
Hello I'm looking at the different pipes for UFH, the prices vary a lot and I'm not sure about the differences between the products. I'm doing two zones, one 127m the other 70m, both will be under screed. JG barrier pipe will cost £400 but Pert-Evoh-Pert is only £170. Both say they are 15mm...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting installed. So the pump is the - SALAMANDER PUMPS CT FORCE 30 SU REGENERATIVE SINGLE SHOWER PUMP 3.0BAR from ScrewFix - seems like a decent one for the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock