Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Has anyone heard of a company train4jobs? in the Plumbing Courses area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Andrew Bailey

Andrew Bailey New Member

Hey,

Sadly I'm 34 with a family, so no chance of getting an apprenticeship.

I am hoping to do some free work with a plumber once I get under way to gain some site experience

2. OC4REAL

OC4REAL New Member

I want to advice anyone who is doing any plumbing courses with Train 4 Jobs and its aliases to desist from the professional scammers and cancel any direct debit you have with their so called finance ltd (the same crooks). If you look them up and thoroughly do your research on them it will amaze you what you will find. Don't let nobody threaten you into sticking with a contract that is built on lies. Cancel and take the liars to court to get your refund. Don't let them get away with their old tricks (SkillsTrain). These people are corporate scammers and i doff my hat for their method of operation. I was a victim of their deception and the scales have been removed from my eyes. They only thing they are concerned about is your hard-earned cash. Tell your friends and any one you know to desist from patronizing them. Go to a college if you want to qualify as a plumber or gas Engineer. For further details on what to do you can contact Citizens Advice Consumer Service supplies free, confidential and impartial advice on a range of consumer issues. You can contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service by telephone on: 03454 040506 or via its website at: www.adviceguide.org.uk and complain about the scammers. State it as a case of Misrepresentation of Information. You can also look at Consumer Protection of Unfair Trading Regulation 2008 (Section 5 and 7). If we can all voice out then these scammers will be put out of business.