Search the forum,

Discuss Happy taps?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Reading HVP this morning and came across happy taps, just wondered out of curiosity if anyone has used them or had dealing with them?

Not for £50 to fix anything

Eg £50 to fix boiler
£50 to install new shower

Etc

I'm just about to do a major refurb of my own bathroom and I'll happily pay him to do it

I'm just about to do a major refurb of my own bathroom and I'll happily pay him to do it

They charge £89 but I'm sure if you want to cut the middle man out he will be fine with that ;D

Had my phone interview thing with them on Friday, ended up saying it's not for me, the money is crap and wanted me to work up to 50miles from my home but not get paid diesel... so if I had a job 50 mile away that would be 100mile round trip and only get the £50 for the job... wouldn't cover the diesel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy taps?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock