Search the forum,

Discuss Happy Christmas all! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SteveWannadoGas

Thought I`d wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a very prosperous New Year!

I bought a couple of Nordman firs yesterday. I`ve been looking out for a bargain tree and bought two in B&Q, with a bit of haggling, just £5 each. They are only 3` tall, but they are living, potted, so will be good for probably the next couple of years too. Couldn`t stretch to lights as well, but I`ll see what I can pick up in the sales! I did get some cheap tinsel though, just 10p a (2 metre) strand and that`s for decent quality, not the cheap stuff.

Seasons Greetings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas Steve have a great day and a Happy Healthy and safe New Year.......regards Turnpin:christmaswindow::carolers::8:

Thought I`d wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a very prosperous New Year!

I bought a couple of Nordman firs yesterday. I`ve been looking out for a bargain tree and bought two in B&Q, with a bit of haggling, just £5 each. They are only 3` tall, but they are living, potted, so will be good for probably the next couple of years too. Couldn`t stretch to lights as well, but I`ll see what I can pick up in the sales! I did get some cheap tinsel though, just 10p a (2 metre) strand and that`s for decent quality, not the cheap stuff.

Seasons Greetings!

Hello SteveWannadoGas,

"Happy Christmas and a Great New Year"

to You and your Family.

I hope that You get some more responses to your `seasons greetings`.

Chris

Last edited:
Merry Xmas Steve

( My living tree of 3 years, is spending this year outside ,
not enjoing it annual trek indoors )

Merry Xmas Steve

( My living tree of 3 years, is spending this year outside ,
not enjoing it annual trek indoors )

Seasons Greetings to you!

How big is your tree and do you know the variety? What does your tree not enjoy about getting dressed up and being the centre of attention?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Christmas all! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock