1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Handle came lose, pfister in the Fittings & Pipes area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. moedawg

moedawg New Member

Well, I have no idea how this handle even got installed, but it came off and all my hardware store are Moen supply [​IMG]

2. moedawg

moedawg New Member

3. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

Your question doesn't really make sense Moen supply??

4. Dotty

Dotty Guest

Is it a flush handle?

5. moedawg

moedawg New Member

It's for the shower, the handle came off and their a screw inside of it, that goes into that white piece, I can't seem to find away to install it back on, the little screw that is under the handle that goes from the outside to inside the handle is gone, so I was trying to find another universal handle that would fit but nothing does

6. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

Might be new shower time my friend. A new grub screw might solve it but the time and effort you spend finding it if at all may not make it worthwhile

7. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Are you by any chance in the usa?

8. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

I thought that

9. Dotty

Dotty Guest

Yes he is. Virginia I believe. Possibly a wee town named Ashburn.

Moedawg,

We have neither of them manufacturers in the UK.

10. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

American standard and moen are the two big suppliers of tub and shower valves so there common so op should be ok with getting spare parts