Search the forum,

Discuss Hand wash basin waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning,
I have a hand wash basin to install in a 1st floor cloakroom. Wc is connected through stone wall to cast iron vent pipe outside. House is Grade 2 listed farmhouse. Do you think it will be ok to run new basin waste with anti vac trap down through floor into kitchen below, approx 2.5m down plus 1-2m horizontal to sink area before going out through wall. Pipe size could be increased from floor level or just below to 40/50 mm. This is what client is hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hand wash basin waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m experimenting with the installation of a floating countertop / basin. At the top of the picture are the brackets I’m considering using. Below that is my ‘test rig’ screwed into the garage wall (same blocks as used in the bathroom). At present I have just over 28kg sitting on these brackets...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, please see my attached diagrams One is the current layout And one is where I propose to add another boss to add a shower waste. This horizontal run is below floorboards but I can't get to the TEE or under the tee to add a boss vertically. ( the current Bath is bossed way in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Helping a friend, his soil stack is cast iron. The bath and basin wastes (all removed now) went into individual entries on the stack. These are iron pipes, with what looks like a female internal thread into which there is some sort of metal reducer with what is maybe a compression fitting...
Replies
Views
I currently have a floor standing pan in a downstairs cloakroom. The waste is vertical about 10mm on the inside of a 2- brick external wall. As I'm completely retiling the room, can I fit a connector that runs horizontally behind the current waste below floor level( by cutting off some of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Installing 2 new bathrooms, property only had 1 bathroom and the waste went into a cast iron soil stack which has now been replaced. I really don't want to notch the joist to get the waste out. I was thinking can I run the waste connected together to the outside in 40mm? So the bath...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock