Search the forum,

Discuss H2 Panel. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Been wanting to try one of these for quite sometime and finally the opportunity arose.

Purchased from Heating Innovations, it was the 22mm version. I thought the purchasing side was a little weird as I had to write to them with a cheque. I had to answer 5 basic questions and state how soon I needed it. I needed it asap (dont we always) andcthought the order process would slow it up. It didnt though, the panel was received in less than a week of me posting the letter, so its 10 out of 10 for this part.

My biggest surprise was how small, or shall we say compact, the panel actually is. It is very well built with very comprehensive instructions for installation, commissioning and use. It also comes with the dry pocket stat for the solid fuel burner and a cylinder stat.

I had the luxury of installing in a decent sized location and mounted it on the wall on a couple of strips of 3 x 2 to give some clearance behind the panel.

It was easy to pipe and wire, but the only down side is the position of the cylinder flow. It comes out of the centre of the panel at you. Have to be careful in the routing the pipework so that you dont affect the wiring centre or ability to change any of the motorised valves.

I cant comment on its overall performance as the stove has not been installed, but is working fine through the external heat only oil boiler.

I will be using it again.

A piccie i took whilst work was in progress. Not very good one though.

Attachments

• 20131112_154053.jpg
    20131112_154053.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to H2 Panel. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock