Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe i-box . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
A pals just rung me up , yesterday he bought a Grohe i-box for a up coming job for yours truly.
I have never fitted one but have heard they are a nightmare to fit but I am more worried that I have heard they are mainly intended for unventeds .
Anybody any experience with them ...
Thank you in advance

I have fitted loads of them with no issues at all. What problems have you heard of then?

Cheers thats good to hear , a pal fitted one last year and said they were over complicated, it was a shower / bath filler. Ok off a combi would you say ?

Cheers thats good to hear , a pal fitted one last year and said they were over complicated, it was a shower / bath filler. Ok off a combi would you say ?
Definitely no issue with combi and no issue to fit. Very straight forward and very reliable.

No problems whatsoever. Just make sure to read (digest pictures as no words) the instructions and understand them. They are an excellent idea and work very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohe i-box . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock