Search the forum,

Discuss Grey plastic to chrome flush pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I need some advice.
A relative wants to go from 32mm grey PVC pipe to a chrome flush pipe into the back of the toilet. Is there a fitting that I can use that will allow this?
They currently have a bigger white plastic pipe glued over the top of the grey.
I've attached a photo that they have sent me if that helps at all.
Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 52
Probably the only way to do that is to have something made up by a fabrication company.
Someone else may come along and say differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grey plastic to chrome flush pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3 or 4 ribs on it). It's painted in a fetching pink/purple colour in the photo. Tried to revive it with some grease before inserting a short length of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys So a bit of a dilemma Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark. quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center from floor is 330-340ish. However I have a comfort height Pan here and the center to the flush pipe from floor is 405MM So we're looking 65-75mm...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I'm no DIY'er but have managed to replace our kitchen sink with a bigger one from ikea. I've done everything I can and now have the main grey ikea pipe into the pipe that leaves the property. The problem is that the connection between the grey ikea pipe and white...connector part leaks...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm in the process of fitting my freestanding bath. The supplied waste chrome pipe that runs into the floor is an unusual diameter - 38mm (European?). The bath came with a PVC multi-fit coupler to connect this chrome pipe to standard plastic waste pipe but its to long once I get under...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as there is no easy options to get it outside.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock