Search the forum,

Discuss Greetings from Yorkshire! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've only really just began plumbing; have been working with another plumber and taking on jobs as I feel confident and able to do so! At this point, questions come up pretty regularly so am looking forward to any advice that may come my way! :)

Hello and welcome

Ah the greatest county in the land :) Whereabouts are you from sir?

Welcome t'told fruit ... where are you based within the centre of the universe ?

• Agree
Reactions: Lou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greetings from Yorkshire! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system optimisation and efficiency and i've come to the conclusion that the boiler in my property is way oversized for the requirements, The property is a 4 bed...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to hold a date for a customer. I've had no issues until recently where 2 of my prospective clients have tried to negotiate a lower deposit or change the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock