Search the forum,

Discuss greenstar 35cdi problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassman

Gas Engineer
Boiler had an F0 fault code which turned out to be the pcb.
However after changing the pcb which came with the wiring loom it will now not do anything.
Display is d3 and the blue led is flashing.
Any ideas?
Found on line info was Terminals 8-9 not detected at connector ST7. This pcb has no ST7 connection to my knowledge. Other info was link missing?
The roomstat link is still in place.
Please advise as I have a very upset customer. Bosch tec shut till Monday but I need to sort this asap.
Thanks

559A5CB3-A28E-40AF-803D-F699ECE9D8AC.jpeg

Got a mate to send me this,hope it helps

Thank you very much for your help, very much appreciated.
I will check this out in the morning.

I have had this twice on these and I can confirm you have a port on the pcb that needs addressing.

I did however have an issue still with both of them after. One the fan blew when turned power back on.
Other was that it would stuck on low fire .
Had the local engineer out on one and he just scratched his head endlessly.

Now I pre warn cust if pcb on these have gone pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to greenstar 35cdi problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock