Search the forum,

Discuss Great Opportunity for the right Candidate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blokeofkent

Here is a fantastic opportunity for any plumbers, gas engineers or companies in the Southampton area.
If you have plenty of work on, I will be prepared to assist you with your busy workload and help ensure that your expertise reaches and satisfies your growing customer base.
I can offer a partially filled vessel of plumbing knowledge for you to fill as you wish. I will cater to your every whim, performing any menial task you deem fit whilst listening intently to your wide array of plumbing stories and anecdotes.
I achieved my NVQ2 Plumbing last year, have my Blue plumbers CSCS card, have full UK Driving Licence, own transport and (some) tools. I understand the going rate is 'peanuts,' which isn't great, but at least I'll have something to go with my pint come home time.
Thanks for your time.

Good luck with your search, Blokeofkent! I sincerely hope you find someone ;)

Here is a fantastic opportunity for any plumbers, gas engineers or companies in the Southampton area.
If you have plenty of work on, I will be prepared to assist you with your busy workload and help ensure that your expertise reaches and satisfies your growing customer base.
I can offer a partially filled vessel of plumbing knowledge for you to fill as you wish. I will cater to your every whim, performing any menial task you deem fit whilst listening intently to your wide array of plumbing stories and anecdotes.
I achieved my NVQ2 Plumbing last year, have my Blue plumbers CSCS card, have full UK Driving Licence, own transport and (some) tools. I understand the going rate is 'peanuts,' which isn't great, but at least I'll have something to go with my pint come home time.
Thanks for your time.

Good luck buddy, that's the best application letter I've ever seen. It's a shame your miles away from me.

Thanks guys. Think I'll write my application letter like that. Can't hurt to stand out a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Great Opportunity for the right Candidate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock