Search the forum,

Discuss Gravity feed Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rebel

HI

I am wanting to link my multi burner back Boiler to radiators. I know that I need to include agravity circuit in case the pump should fail and it would be normal practice to heat the hot water by this process. I, however have a unvented electric system only which is quite new so this is out of the question so can I mount a couple of large radiators with lock shield valves on in the loft instead? and if I use 28mm copper pipe straight up to the rad is it then ok to tee off to normal 15mm for the radiator then carry on up to thevent. I believe that i need a rad at least 10% of the system is that correct?

The rest of the rads will be pumped on a seperate circuit controled by pipe thermostats in the normal way ie 22mm circuit with 15mm tails as the boiler has 4 tappings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gravity feed Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock