Search the forum,

Discuss Grant Vortex 26 Combi No hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

algea100

Hi have grant Vortex 26 Combi no hot water, have renewed dhw circulating pump and dhw pcb and sensor don't seem to have flow through heat exchanger any ideas?

No, Are You?!!!

Yellow badge below his name means he definitely is.
Nobody knows your background, but I assume you are just trying to repair your own boiler?
Your oil boiler work has already cost you a lot of expensive parts. Would be better to have got an engineer to do it. Unless you are a oil engineer and have an analyser etc?

You're correct rpm it is oil but all the same I've lost interest in the op as he's clearly not qualified to work on it

Thanks great help!!!!!!!!!!

Please log back in when replying to a thread. It could be any Tom, DICK, or Harriet.

As you obviously do not know what you are doing it is very good advice. From both a safety perspective and financially.

Have a great day.

prehaps a more sympathetic approach is called for, and advise to use local oftec techie, who may be found on here. After all going on about being gas safe is a bit of a waste of time! reading the manual is a good starter for 10 and is what a techie normally does to find the first place to look. http://www.grantuk.com/wp-content/u...rvicing-instructions-DOC88-Rev00-May-2012.pdf then use someone who is good at fault finding and get them to service it once it is running again

prehaps a more sympathetic approach is called for, and advise to use local oftec techie, who may be found on here. After all going on about being gas safe is a bit of a waste of time! reading the manual is a good starter for 10 and is what a techie normally does to find the first place to look. http://www.grantuk.com/wp-content/u...rvicing-instructions-DOC88-Rev00-May-2012.pdf then use someone who is good at fault finding and get them to service it once it is running again

Who are you and why are you on Lames account?

I did correct myself mate but the ops attitude turned me straight off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grant Vortex 26 Combi No hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock