Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Grant red system vertical flue system for sale. in the For Sale & Wanted area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. magicno1

magicno1 GSR

HAD TO FIT THE GRANT RED VERTICAL FLUE SYSTEM THIS WEEK IN AN OLD COTTAGE. WE COULD NOT GET THE OUTER STAINLESS LINER DOWN THE CHIMNEY IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE!
    SO I HAD TO DRIVE UP TO GRANT THURSDAY MORNING TO GET AN ORANGE SYSTEM WHICH WORKED FINE.
    I NOW HAVE A NEAR COMPETE RED SYSTEM ONLY HAS THE OUTER 5 INCH STANLESS MISSING. GRANT HAS RECENTLY CHANGED THE OUTER LINERT STAINLESS FROM PLASTIC BY THE WAY.
    AS YOU KNOW YOU CAN BUY THE 5 IN STAINLESS LINER ANYWHERE. THE REST OF THE KIT IS UN TOUCHED!
    I AM OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS. I WOULD LOVE SOMEBODY TO GRAB THIS UP ASAP, IDONT WANT NEAR £500 WORTH OF NEW KIT SITTNG HERE DOING NOTHING.
    IT IS A 10 METRE KIT BY THE WAY!

http://www.grantuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Red-Flue-System-DOC33-Rev01-March-20082.pdf

REGARDS

CHRIS
    ( MAGICNO1)

2. magicno1

magicno1 GSR

Dorset based so can collect or i can deliver half way if needed

3. magicno1

magicno1 GSR

Had a couple of time wasters as usual!!!!!
    Still here if any of you are fitting a Grant and need the vertical Kit!

4. Chalked

Chalked Plumber GSR

Amazing how Google ads work!!!
    ( side bar)
    image.jpg

5. magicno1

magicno1 GSR

I noticed that too....

6. magicno1

magicno1 GSR

Open to offers please- too good to be sat here!

7. magicno1

magicno1 GSR

Offers???????

8. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

Packet of Haribo Tangtastic?

• Like Like x 1
  9. PhoenixServices

PhoenixServices Plumber GSR

Way to much Simon. That's how I whooed my missus hairbo and Diet Coke (she was in her twenties you sick weirdos), cost me a fortune now a days though.

10. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

1/2 a packet then :)

11. magicno1

magicno1 GSR

Sold!

2 packets tangtastic!

12. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

Nope 1/2 (half) packet :)

13. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

Dont fit grants. Have a couple of worcester oilfit telescopics and a couple of flue extensions. Dont fit worcester anymore. But might fit a couple just to get rid of the bits.