Search the forum,

Discuss GRANT Air Source Heat Pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't but there is not much to see from outside and would need rather a large memory card to photograph the entire installation it's a big place....

On another note I evaluated a install in kidderminster. Long story short 30W per square meter was calculated for the heat output which would not have been too far wrong exept for 3.6m room height throughout the whole building plus a massive amount of glazing on the first floor and second floor and nearly half of the roof.
My report to the specifier was entertaining.

sounds like you need soft start fitting my boss had one fitted at a cost of £250

no news they were meant to have done it three weeks ago but nowt happened will ask and see whats going on with it. think in my earlyer post the price is wrong wasnt particularly listening was about 7pm on a friday :26:

can the air source be staggered somehow so they dont start at exactly the same time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GRANT Air Source Heat Pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock