Search the forum,

Discuss Grant 70/90 leaking water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fixit9660

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for someone to fix my Grant 70/90 Oil Boiler. It's leaking water, very slowly around the base, not a flow but enough to pool. I can also hear air in the pipework and radiators. It's also Locking out occasionally.
I'm a few miles North of Holsworthy in Devon.
Thanks
Andy.

Last edited by a moderator:
loads of us in North Devon, Holsworthy is a bit of a drag for me and the ones I know, but being holsworthy in the middle of no where there will be oftec lads to replace what sounds like a splitting hex, remember everything has a lifetime, yours sounds to be at the wrong end of its life. However some folk do attempt welding repairs, but I have never bothered due to the hassle involved

If you message me a postcode I would be more then happy to give you a price for coming and looking.

Nick.

If you message me a postcode I would be more then happy to quote for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grant 70/90 leaking water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our property, and the property itself. The water company fitted a new (smart) meter about 4 weeks ago. Now they have contacted us saying we have a leak...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
Noticed today that the ground looked damp around the outside of our Worcester Bosch Heatslave 25/32 External Boiler. Took the cover off and warm water is pooling in the base of the unit. Can't see an obvious leak and all the components are dry. I'm guessing it's the thermal store leaking. Is...
Replies
Views
C
I live in an ex local authority end terrace house. I am unsure if I have an underground leak from a water pipe? Scottish Water tell me they can't help as there is no loss of water pressure and it's beyond the pavement. The tarmac at both corners are often damp, the front corner looks like the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that we're turning into a guesthouse. The property was built in the 1970's or so and has an oil fired boiler with a standard copper cylinder. As far as I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock