Search the forum,

Discuss Good Training centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plumline

Just been looking around to get some plumbing qual's and found a place in Manchester had a look at the web site which looks good (NTPS TRAINING LTD Plumbing, Electrical and Gas courses) and been down to the centre yesterday looks like there quite new (ish) but looks a professional set up
If your looking for qualifications there worth a look cos there also cheaper than all the others i've looked at.

Been to olci in heywood and the new one in eccles, btsc both looked ok but they seemed a bit in and out if you know what i mean the folks on the phone were more sales than plumbers. The fellas down at ntps training were time served and come from some college that they were teaching at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,If you're looking for plumbing training,might be worth your while to have a look at the Plumbing Academy website as they do a 20week plumbing course,about 7k which is not too bad if you consider that it is a 20 week course unlike others which are about 10 weeks in duration.

The training at ntps can be done over a part time basis don't know how it works properly I think it's mainly weekend stuff but it's still only about 4k. Each to there own though I'm going down this wk again to try and sort some payments out on installments.

Hi All,If you're looking for plumbing training,might be worth your while to have a look at the Plumbing Academy website as they do a 20week plumbing course,about 7k which is not too bad if you consider that it is a 20 week course unlike others which are about 10 weeks in duration.

do you have a link to that website ive looked at loads and cant see one i really trust

its all right i found it

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid nearly £5000 and i am just finishing my 6129 and starting my 6089 at the min.

Thats great, you will then have some paper saying you can do the job and all for only £ 5000,...... without any experience..... I wouldnt let you into my house to practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good Training centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock