Search the forum,

Discuss Good old Aldi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny5isalive

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
e65fb65dd51dd4acd642a0af82a9a043.jpg

Seem very reasonable! I noticed today that Lidl were doing a 5 piece diamond core drill bit set plus it's suction cup guide with water cooling connection for £5.99. It is for ceramic tiles, marble, etc.
Bits are 4, 6, 8, 10, 12mm.
They might not last long, but worth a try, so I got one.

Last edited:
I see Lidl next Thursday 20th Aug are doing a 6 piece ratchet ring spanner set, but it is for £11.99

I have a wall chaser, basically a twin bladed angle grinder, bought from aldi about 8 years ago. Its had some hammer but it owes me nothing.

Seem very reasonable! I noticed today that Lidl were doing a 5 piece diamond core drill bit set plus it's suction cup guide with water cooling connection for £5.99. It is for ceramic tiles, marble, etc.
Bits are 4, 6, 8, 10, 12mm.
They might not last long, but worth a try, so I got one.

Theyre always worth a try. Especially at the price

My vde screwdrivers have well outlasted their ck counterparts and the little pick set i bought years ago on the offchance it would be useful has been great

I see Lidl next Thursday 20th Aug are doing a 6 piece ratchet ring spanner set, but it is for £11.99

These are hinged. 8 10 13 14 17 . Compared to other versions of the same theyre pretty cheap.. Not quite jokers tho

best take someone along with you to reach up for them...............

it's Friday, what do you expect after your recent abuse :)

Preferably not jonny5isalive or you'll come back hammered by the sounds of it haha. For cheap stuff, Lidl's really not bad.

Found a nice small ratchet set with tool bits & sockets in Maplin, used it a few times now and no complaints if anyone is looking.

Found a nice small ratchet set with tool bits & sockets in Maplin, used it a few times now and no complaints if anyone is looking.
Any pic's...and price would be handy......regards Turnpin:8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good old Aldi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes behind the electrical CU which I'm due to have replaced soon. We are looking to cut the old pipe out, but trying to working out what material it's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in New Mexico US... I have a fifties boiler with floorboard radiant hydronic heating. The old valves are corroded and not working. I have found a bushing valve combo that has same threading but different profile. Please anyone knows of source for old valve types... Or, can the new...
Replies
Views
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on a potential issue I'm having with an old back boiler. So just moved into my parents' old house with my partner, it's a terrace with back to back chimneys in the kitchen and the sitting room. The fireplace in the kitchen is the old back boiler that hasn't...
Replies
Views
I live in an old house in the Yorkshire dales, it is known as a typical dales house, as its one room wide and long over 40m. The house has been extended over the years and the boiler moved and heating loops added. This is giving me problems as the boiler is now at one end of the house (first...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently moved in to a house and in one of the kitchen units where I want to put a intergrated freezer there is a small pipe coming out of the wall. Assuming it's a old gas pipe for the cooker that's been capped as the kitchen no longer requires it. Can this be removed by a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock