Search the forum,

Discuss Good News at last in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
So as some of you may know/remember I've been waiting upon my certificates for my gas from the college,
well today I had a new onsite assessor out and he's told me i'll defiantly have my full qualification by September at the latest, I've also found out that if I kick up enough fuss I can be put through my ACS paid for by the college to get my gas quicker but ill still have to get the folder sorted out

Great stuff. Im hoping for some good news in about 10 minutes just doing a finance check for a brand new 16 plate peugeot expert
sat here in the peugeot dealership Bricking it for some unbeknown reason.

well done ben just keep phoning them up, it may be a pita to you but they will soon move/ speed up :D

any new jules?

I have looked at buying a Peugeot Expert, I currently have the Peugeot Partner van which is great but a little to small as I cover: Gas, Plumbing ad Electrical work.

Would be great to get your opinion on the van.

Couldn't find a engine for the transit Jules?
I did but thougt long and hard and was concerned if there were other issues i couldve just ended up throwing more money at it and it would still be a bag of nails. Got £2000.00 cash for it though so happy with that.

Why such a crazy price , what was it £4500?
How many points do you have plumben?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good News at last in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock